It's a new year and with it lots of exciting changes!! I am so blessed by everyone who has signed on as prayer partners and are staying up with everything!
I want to be praying for you as well so please Facebook message me or email me with your prayer needs anytime at email@example.com! 📩
- Originally I was only going to be able to spend 4 days with my family (Dec 19-23) for Christmas break. On the 22nd I was praying with some friends that the Lord would open a way to stay longer to spend the holidays with my family and GUESS WHAT?!? I returned home after that prayer time with a message from some friends that they could bring me back on the 1st instead! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
- We had a housemate decide to move out recently and within two weeks had a friend who was looking for a place ready to move in! This friend is a long-time friend from PLU and I am really excited to have her move in this weekend though I will definitely miss our current housemate who is leaving!
- Health: there has been some more health things that have come up in terms of ANA levels and will need to be taking meds for years. I am believing God for not having to take these meds forever!!
- YMI: we have had a transition in the MAP (young adult) department as our yoing adult director has resigned. I have been taking her responsibilities as interim young adult director with opportunity to become full-time if I choose to commit long-term with the organization. I would love prayer throughout this opportunity and any wisdom, guidance, or perspective one may have.
- Interns: Prayer for my sister and the other interns who we will be training next week in Chicago as they head out to N.Ireland, Austria, Zambia, and Malawi. Pray that they would be bold in the Gospel and be strengthened and filled with peace as they prepare in this final week before training. Ask for community and connection between the interns.
- Western Seminary: I have been accepted into Western Seminary for this spring semester and am looking to take 2 classes focused in Bible and Theology. The total cost for both classes is a little more than $1000 (which is a steal of a deal!) and I am looking for partners who are interested in becoming sponsors as I seek out this education. So if you are interested please email me or Facebook message me for more details.